Cheap Divorce in California
In order to file for divorce in California online, you don’t need to spend a fortune on a lawyer or crack your head over the forms anymore! Get all the necessary California divorce forms at affordable price online!
How to Get a Cheap Divorce in California
An affordable uncontested divorce is a perfect option for those couples who cannot spend thousands of dollars on lawyer’s fees. In order to successfully file for divorce without using a lawyer, you don’t necessarily have to do everything on your own. When you work with us, you know that:
- You won’t have to learn if forms are court-mandated or optional. We will choose a set of documents that are right for your case.
- There will be no need to look up each question in the form. Our questionnaire is simplified and has hints that will guide you as you move through questions.
- You won’t have to wonder if the paperwork is court-approved. We check and constantly update it to make sure it is accepted statewide.
- The court process won’t confuse you anymore. You will receive instructions showing what to do with your forms and what to expect from the court process.
Even though doing everything on your own is considered a much cheaper option than getting any type of help, it’s not really so. It is not worth spending days researching and filling out the papers, which may end up being rejected if you make a minor mistake.
With our online service, you don’t have to worry about that. We do our best to help our clients get a fast and affordable marriage dissolution. You only need to fill out a short questionnaire so that we can provide you with ready-to-file forms and instructions to them.
Low-Cost California Divorce Packages
Our service is one of the best options for getting a low-cost divorce in California. Within more than 12 years of operation, we have managed to help thousands of couples to end their marriage quickly and easily. Our pricing policy is simple:
Uncontested Divorce Without Children – $199.
- A complete package of filled-out forms.
- Delivery within 5 days.
- A detailed filing guide provided along with the paperwork.
Uncontested Divorce with Minor Child – $199.
- All the papers for divorce with children.
- No extra payment for child-related documents.
- A 5-day delivery of the paperwork.
Installment Plan – $100+$100.
- A perfect option for those who cannot afford to pay the full amount at once.
- Pay $100 now and $100 later.
- The second payment can be made anytime within 30 days.
Cheapest Way of Filing for Divorce in California
There are 3 most common ways to get a marriage dissolution, which vary in price in simplicity. Let’s review all of them and see how you can get the cheapest divorce in California.
01. Divorce with a Lawyer
No matter what type of case you are going to file for, you can always hire a lawyer. They will help you with filling out the papers and take care of the court process. However, the problem is that the average cost of an attorney in California is $350 per hour, and it can be even higher in expensive counties or cities. So, if you are looking for an affordable option, this is definitely not one.
02. Do-it-Yourself Divorce
Spouses choosing a DIY divorce go through all the steps of the process completely on their own. While it is considered the cheapest option at first glance, requiring you to pay the court fees only, it is not as easy and advantageous as one may think.
The main problem lies in paperwork preparation. The whole process of finding and filling out the forms may take weeks, but it’s only the beginning. In case you make a mistake, file an incorrect form, or don’t file the required one, you will not be able to proceed. Also, if you don’t follow the proper legal process, there is a chance you’ll have to restart your divorce filings.
Many couples who try a DIY option end up hiring a lawyer in order not to lose precious time anymore. That’s why it is barely the cheapest option for people with no legal background.
03. Online Divorce
It is a common situation when a person is struggling with their paperwork but cannot afford to hire a lawyer. In such cases, an online divorce service is the best solution. For only $199, you will be provided with the full packet of court-approved forms filled out for your case and ready to be filed. Our flat fee uncontested divorce packages also include the filing guidelines helping spouses to end their marriage without breaking the divorce laws. All in all, an online option is best for divorcing couples who want to save their money and get divorced in a simple way.
Why Choose Us
We are proud to be called the best online divorce provider in the US. Our affordable rate, court-approved forms, and 24/7 customer support have made us the market leader.